Your reflection should be a minimum of 2-3 pages (MLA format).
In a document saved in Word or PDF, answer or elaborate on the following (you may use one paragraph for each numbered set of questions: for example, one paragraph for number one, etc.):
1. Overview: In your own words, explain what you learned this week from the textbook readings or from the course assignments. If someone asked you what you studied this week, what could you tell that person?
2. Vocabulary: List and define at least five terms that you did not know or fully understand before reading this chapter and reviewing the content. Which of those are still unclear to you? Bullet points or a numbered list is fine for this section.
3. Philosophers: Identify one philosopher or one theory from this week’s material (other than Descartes) that you think is particularly interesting and tell why.
4. Reflection: Is there anything you read or learned this week that has made you rethink your ideas or views on an issue? Did you have conversations about the material with friends or family members?
5. Clarification: Is there any concept that just does not make sense to you or that needs clarification?
Link to textbook https://www.oercommons.org/courses/words-of-wisdom-intro-to-philosophy
section 29 Descartes “The Principles of Human Knowledge”
sec 30. Thomas Hobbes “Leviathan”
sec 32. David Hume “An Enquiry Concerning the Principles of Morals”
sec 53. Ursula LeGuin