Assignment 5.2: Project—CCO Position Description—- DIRECTV is the company that has been chosen all this time.
In this assignment, you will create a list of CCO functions that would be appropriate for your own organization.
- Categorize your organization as a newer start-up, a growing enterprise or a mature company that has existed for some time. Provide reasons for the category you have chosen for your organization.
- Review the reality check audit you completed inAssignment 4.2.
- Identify the low scores your organization received.
- Write a leadership goal that, if acted upon, would fix each problem identified by individual low scores.
- Adjacent to each goal you have listed, write a job requirement statement for the new CCO job position.
- Describe, in one to two short paragraphs, how you believe you could use this listing of leadership goals and job functions to influence your organization to consider seriously the role of a CCO for its leadership team.