Directions : Please provide a response to each of the following questions using APA guidelines for formatting and citations. Each response must be at least one paragraph in length consisting of three to five sentences.
1. What are some examples of primary and secondary energy sources?
2. What is the difference between primary and secondary energy sources?
3. Is electricity a primary or secondary energy source? From what can electricity be generated?
4. State the first and second laws of thermodynamics.
5. When the combustion of natural gas occurs in nature, what is true of the numbers of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms on the left and right sides of the equation?
6. Describe the British thermal unit.
7. If a ceiling has a U-factor of .052, an area of 600 square feet, and a ΔT of 55ºF, what is its BTUH?
8. Define sensible and latent heat.
9. What are conduction, convection, and radiation?
10. Name 5 of the 10 items that the EPA includes in its Pick 5 for the Environment program.